Microsoft Teams offers options for company calibration, including voice and/or video chat and instant message. You will require a speaker, headset or headphones in order to hear the other participants. If you wish to take part in video chat you will need a laptop camera or webcam.
Below are some headsets that are compatible with MS Teams:
- Jabra EVOLVE 20 MS Stereo USB Headset for MS Lync. $55.00 on Amazon
- This is a wired headset, less troubleshooting when there is a problem.
- Jabra EVOLVE 30 II MS Stereo USB Headset for MS Skype w/3.5mm. $79.00 on Amazon
- Built for style and comfort. Very similar to the Evolve 20
- Jabra Biz 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono Noise Canceling Headset. $140 on Amazon
- Noise Canceling. Lighter weight then the above models.
- Jabra. Evolve 65t. Engineered to be the world’s first UC-certified true wireless earbuds. $245 on Amazon
- Wireless, 15 hours of battery life, will last all day
- EPOS | Sennheiser. ADAPT 360 450. $150 on Amazon
- USB-C Charging, 30 hour of battery life
- Bose. Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 UC. $329 on Amazon | Great Deal
- Premium design and comfort
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Unrivaled voice pickup
- There could be an Apocalypse going on and you wouldn’t know it.
- Logitech. Zone Wired. $99.00 on Amazon
- Certified for Microsoft Teams. Great for open office environments.
Out of all of these with price not a factor the Bose. Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 UC come out on top. They have style and function. They work great in the office and traveling.